Re: [BKARTS] Waxed Linen Thread

I've had good luck on ebay finding Belfast Linen cord.  A few sellers seem to always have this at good prices, less than most of the "regular" retailers I've seen.  Do searches for linen cord or thread or sting and you should find what you're looking for.

Also, a lot of archers use linen cord to make bow-strings so you might look locally for a source.

Cheers