[BKARTS] Conservators and Communication - A Survey

Hello,

I am a Master's student at at the University of Texas conducting
research on how book and paper conservators access and share
information. I am fielding a survey dealing with these questions, and
I would like to encourage any conservators to follow the link below
and participate. The questionnaire is anonymous and should take no
more than 20 minutes to complete.

http://www.conservationsurvey.org

The questionnaire is part of my larger study of how these practices
have changed over time and how information use by conservators
characterizes the field. I will be sharing the final results of this
survey and related research, and I hope the study will be of interest
to the field as a whole.

Please feel free to pass this survey along to any conservators who
might not have seen it, as I am eager to get as many participants as
possible.

Thank you for your help,

Doug Rice
School of Information