[BKARTS] Convivio Book of Days for April

Book Arts Folks:

It's the First of April, and the newest edition of the ongoing Convivio Book of Days is now posted to our website. Begin with this link to our homepage:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

From there, click on the Book of Days link and you're on your way. While you're at it, we invite you to take a look, too, at the Springtime items in our Book of Days Catalog. As a little Recession Buster special, we'll take 20% off anything you order from our Spring offerings. This includes wooden Pysanki eggs, handmade for us by a family in Russia, our popular wooden bunnies handmade by the craftsfolk of Germany's Erzgebirge Mountains, and our springtime soaps locally made by soapmaker Kelly Sullivan. The website will not reflect the 20% special, but we will take 20% off before we actually bill your credit card upon shipment.

Happy Spring!
John & Seth

"Thank you, and write when you can."
 Convivio Bookworks
 Inspired goods from around the globe and close to home...
 Books and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida.
 http://www.conviviobookworks.com