RECOMMENDED READING: Johann Gutenberg and his Bible, Janet Ing, 1988. Johann Gutenberg, The Man and his Invention, Albert Kapr, 1996.

Date: Saturday, April 25, 2009
Place: International Printing Museum
Address: 315 W. Torrance Blvd. #A, Carson, California 90745
Phone: (310) 515-7166
Time: 1:30-3:30 p.m.
Cost: free

RSVP: rbrim@xxxxxxxxx
Deadline for reservations: April 22, 2009
For further information, contact Kitty Maryatt at twohandspress@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or call (310) 439-2135.

Directions: From the 405 Freeway, take the 110 Harbor Freeway South and exit at Torrance Blvd. Turn left, or east, onto Torrance Blvd. and drive about one-quarter mile to the Museum which will be on your left. Parking is to the left of the building.

If you wish to become a member of APHA and the Southern California Chapter, please visit www.printinghistory.org and click on Join APHA.