Re: [BKARTS] Convivio Book of Days for April

Yes, this whole topsy-turvy nature of the world is a big problem for us and our Book of Days project, and it always has been. Honestly, I still haven't gotten past the fascinating idea that folks besides myself are even interested in the whole concept... let alone folks in other hemispheres.

Perhaps a Southern Hemisphere division of Convivio Bookworks would be in order.
Thanks Anne, and Happy Autumn.
jlc

John Cutrone
Programs Coordinator
The Arthur & Mata Jaffe Center for Book Arts
Boca Raton, Florida
http://www.jaffecollection.org