[BKARTS] Coptic binding thread and text paper

Regarding sources for thread for coptic binding (re. query by Theresa Johnston), I've also got the same query. I checked out the Royalwood site (beautiful!) But I know am curious as to what ply thread is best? 4 ply, 3 ply, or other?

Has any used Hollanders in Michigan? Any feedback on using them as a source?

Also, I'm looking for a paper supplier for text pages. Blank and possibly lined. I'm making a bulk amount of journals and sketchbooks. Can anyone suggest some good sources?

In particular, I'm searching for Canadian sources on any of the above--but US sources would do, too.

Best regards,

Hannelore

P Think Green. Do you really need to print this e-mail ?