Re: [BKARTS] Coptic binding thread and text paper

Hi Hannelore,
Have you tried quietfiredesign.com in Courtney BC?
You can also buy from Louet directly if you want quantity.
Dave Allen

840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380    http://www.Bookbinder.ca

Hannelore wrote:
Regarding sources for thread for coptic binding (re. query by Theresa Johnston), I've also got the same query. I checked out the Royalwood site (beautiful!) But I know am curious as to what ply thread is best? 4 ply, 3 ply, or other?

Has any used Hollanders in Michigan? Any feedback on using them as a source?

Also, I'm looking for a paper supplier for text pages. Blank and possibly lined. I'm making a bulk amount of journals and sketchbooks. Can anyone suggest some good sources?

In particular, I'm searching for Canadian sources on any of the above--but US sources would do, too.

Best regards,

Hannelore

P Think Green. Do you really need to print this e-mail ?