To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 9:31 AM
Subject: [BKARTS] Coptic binding thread and text paper

Regarding sources for thread for coptic binding (re. query by Theresa
Johnston), I've also got the same query. I checked out the Royalwood
site (beautiful!) But I know am curious as to what ply thread is
best? 4 ply, 3 ply, or other?

Has any used Hollanders in Michigan? Any feedback on using them as a
source?

Also, I'm looking for a paper supplier for text pages. Blank and
possibly lined. I'm making a bulk amount of journals and sketchbooks.
Can anyone suggest some good sources?

In particular, I'm searching for Canadian sources on any of the
above--but US sources would do, too.

Best regards,

Hannelore

P Think Green. Do you really need to print this e-mail ?