Re: [BKARTS] Coptic binding thread AND "throw up"

I second John's motion. I like Hollander's very much, including their
reasonable shipping charges.

And speaking of John... the other day I, too, looked at the Etherington
dictionary for the definition of "throw up" and saw that it, indeed,
refers more to the mechanical working of the spine than to what the pages
themselves do. I'll stick by my vote for "arch" or "arc" of the text
pages!  : -)

Lavinia

> Hollander's is a great source for general bookbinding and book art
supplies
plus they have a very large supply of papers, very reputable and nice
folks
with whom to deal....

John MacKrell