Re: [BKARTS] Convivio Book of Days for April

Fabulous idea John,
I'd love it!
Cheers
Anne

Yes, this whole topsy-turvy nature of the world is a big problem for
us and our Book of Days project, and it always has been. Honestly, I
still haven't gotten past the fascinating idea that folks besides
myself are even interested in the whole concept... let alone folks in
other hemispheres.

Perhaps a Southern Hemisphere division of Convivio Bookworks would be
in order.
Thanks Anne, and Happy Autumn.
jlc

John Cutrone
Programs Coordinator
The Arthur & Mata Jaffe Center for Book Arts
Boca Raton, Florida
http://www.jaffecollection.org