Re: [BKARTS] Mechanics of Pop-up books discussion list?

Louise,
I had the url for all the diagrams from the Carter/Diaz book, which I tested out before sending it to you. It reroutes automatically to Simon and Schuster's main page. The book is currently listed on their site as not available. Contact me off list if you want more specifics on the diagrams.
Emily

Emily Martin
The Naughty Dog Press

251 Manchester Lane
Iowa City, IA 52245 USA
319 338-5741

http://www.emilymartin.com
emilyjmartin@xxxxxxxxx

The University of Iowa Center for the Book
emily-martin@xxxxxxxxx