From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of artvid
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 4:50 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Mechanics of Pop-up books discussion list?

Under the 'Make It--Movies & Dies' section of Carter's webpage
(http://www.popupbooks.com/) I'm getting all of the dies.

But my browser is Firefox and I think my browser settings are blocking
the page rerouting.
But I was startled to see that the book is not currently available. It's
a great resource.

I've heard good things about Carol Barton's books as well though I
haven't had a chance to use them:
The Pocket Paper Engineer, Volumes 1 & II.

-best, Rosalie