Re: [BKARTS] Carter Diaz diagrams

http://www.popupbooks.com/ is the new url for the diagrams from the book. The one I had was from the initial release and is now out of date. I'm glad the diagrams are still available on-line. There are used copies available from various book sites.
Emily

Emily Martin
The Naughty Dog Press

251 Manchester Lane
Iowa City, IA 52245 USA
319 338-5741

http://www.emilymartin.com
emilyjmartin@xxxxxxxxx

The University of Iowa Center for the Book
emily-martin@xxxxxxxxx