To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 2:21 PM
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] searching high and low

When I discussed it with him, Don used the term to more or less cover both. The one is pretty much inseparable from the other and when lining the backbone or spine of the block, the shape of the arch is related to the amount of arc along the gutter. Beyond that I never really worried about it.

Carol

--------