[BKARTS] Thanks for the tyvek discussion!

I forwarded that note on to my science-art group and received this in response:
"Tyvek has been proposed as a suitable material for specimen labels in
natural history collections. A post on the subject appeared just two
days ago on NHCOLL-L."

So there are continuing questions about the long-term feasibility of this material.

I know the Newberry Library uses a particular kind of plastic to encapsulate fragile materials. Anyone know what that material might be?

I appreciate the discussion!

Kathy Marie Garness

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead