Re: [BKARTS] Tyvek Tales

I'm always aware of a propensity for believing urban myths, but also
inclined to believe the personal experience of the contractors, so long as
this is not so far removed as to become considered hearsay.

Perhaps to nail this, could someone in the US ask exactly what the map was
printed on, and then post here.

Graham Moss

Incline Press
36 Bow Street