[BKARTS] Submitting a link to philobiblon

Hello all,

It is the first time that I have posted on this forum as I have only been a
member for a few weeks. We run a bookbinders called Binding Store near
London and also supply print finishing equipment. I have tried to submit our
details to the links page of the philobiblon site in the categories of
"bookbinders" and to "supplies" using the contact button in the footer but
have had no success. Could any one please advise me the best way of
submitting a link suggestion please?

Regards,

Russell