[BKARTS] El muro- Cuban Transvestites

El muro/ The Wall has been printed, bound, and to be delivered this week. We were lucky to have friend traveling to Cuba a week ago and he able to deliver a few books to Eduardo Hernadez Santos in time for the opening of Havana Biennial. On the web site http:// redtrilliumpress.com/ I've included a few pictures of the installation of El muro and will have more photos later this week.

I've also made a few changes to the pricing for El muro.

Enjoy and thanks!

Steve

Steven C Daiber
Red Trillium Press
221 Pine St. Suite 332,Florence, MA 01062
413-695-7990
redtrilliumpress.com