[BKARTS] cellulose powder to give away

I purchased a 250g bag of cellulose powder from Talas earlier this year (item at http://apps.webcreate.com/ecom/catalog/product_specific.cfm?ClientID=15&ProductID=23590 ). After using approx. 1 TBSP of it I found it was not suited for my intended purpose.

I thought someone on the list might have a use for the nearly-full bag. If you're in the continental US and you want it, let me know where to send it, and I'll put it in the mail to you, gratis.

Best regards,
Zoe