[BKARTS] Thailand - Books - Paper Mills

Hi Everyone,

I am currently planning a trip to Thailand and wanted to know if anyone could suggest things to visit?

I am very keen to visit the mills in the North that make the unryu and mulberry handmade papers but don't know where to start. Has anyone visited? Know where they are/how to contact them?

Can anyone suggest good paper/book related 'must sees'?

I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you, --

Andrew Williams

Artist