Re: [BKARTS] Tyvek tales

Thanks for the interesting tyvek feedback.

I did ask REI what material is used to print their maps, but they didn't know. I will poke around and let you all know if I learn more. It was my own map fell that off the wall in pieces, and the contractor's experience was that of a close friend. No mythologies... that is why I began to wonder.

Given what is known, I remain curious what you more knowledgeable conservators, binders and artists would recommend to other book artists interested in using tyvek? Is "archival" tyvek a meaningful term?

Andie Thrams