[BKARTS] US sources for kangaroo leather?

My stock is running low and Hollanders has not carried as of late.  Does anyone know of a US-based company that carries kangaroo leather.  Australian sources seem to want to charge a $60 permit per shipment and I don't order enough to justify that added expense.

Thanks

-John
This transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is confidential, privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the information contained herein is strictly unauthorized and prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message. Thank you.