From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John
Coughlin
Sent: Tuesday, 7 April 2009 4:47 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] US sources for kangaroo leather?

My stock is running low and Hollanders has not carried as of late.  Does
anyone know of a US-based company that carries kangaroo leather.  Australian
sources seem to want to charge a $60 permit per shipment and I don't order
enough to justify that added expense.

Thanks

-John
This transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is confidential, privileged and/or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of the
information contained herein is strictly unauthorized and prohibited. If you
immediately and delete this message. Thank you.