Re: [BKARTS] early 19th century paper

I really like the Rives (BFK, ...) papers. Nice feel and can take some staining... easily if you really wanted to match. They have it in different weights.Get yourself a sample book. Good reference work. I "refound" all mine as I was cleaning/reorganizing my library and was surprised what I had.

p.0