Re: [BKARTS] Edible Book projects for Kids

Hi, Alice-
My best idea (although I wouldn't eat them myself) is using fruit roll- ups cut and folded to make pages- they stick together so no stitching is required, and all the ingredients are from the package- no cooking required. I made a library shelf with tea biscuits and frosting. There's a photo of the first one I made in the archive: at http://www.books2eat.com/Books2eat/albums/Pages/2001.html
The library disappeared in seconds!
Cheers,
Tara