Van: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Namens Tara Bryan
Verzonden: dinsdag 7 april 2009 12:31
Aan: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: Re: [BKARTS] Edible Book projects for Kids

Hi, Alice-
My best idea (although I wouldn't eat them myself) is using fruit roll-
ups cut and folded to make pages- they stick together so no stitching
is required, and all the ingredients are from the package- no cooking
required. I made a library shelf with tea biscuits and frosting.
There's a photo of the first one I made in the archive: at http://www.books2eat.com/Books2eat/albums/Pages/2001.html
The library disappeared in seconds!
Cheers,
Tara