Re: [BKARTS] Vaggelli book press for sale, Austin, TX.

Hi Peter,
This press appears to be the same one selling on ebay for $750.00 currently
http://www.discerner.info/
Dave

840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380    http://www.Bookbinder.ca

Peter Verheyen wrote:
Quintilio Vaggelli book press for sale. This press is in very good
condition, is complete, operational, and has been well cared for. I does
have a few nicks from when it was moved, but are minor, and in no way
detract from the overall appearance or functionality of the machine. The
serial number is 20660. The overall size is approximately 22" wide, 15"
deep, and 39" tall (not including the variable height of the screw
mechanism). The platen size is approximately 15 1/2" X 19 1/2". The platen
is clean and in good condition. The press weighs 385 lbs. The press will
need to be shipped by truck, we can arrange for packaging, crating, and
shipping at buyer's expense. Alternately, we'll load it for you for free
at our warehouse in Austin, Texas. This press was about $7,000.00 new,
will sell for $2,500.00 + shipping.

Please contact Greg at 512-482-0270 or <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx> for more
information, photos, etc.

Thank you,