[BKARTS] Rag & Bone on the Huffington Post Business News

Rag & Bone on the Huffington Post Business News: "Bookbinder Rag & Bone Makes Art Profitable."

An interview I did with Lynda Resnick was picked up, I discuss the Bindery and the challenges of running a bookbinding studio in this economy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/07/bookbinder-rag-bone-makes_n_184141.html

or

http://tinyurl.com/cltuve

Thanks,