Re: [BKARTS] A Queer An alysis of Artists' B ooks ‏

I'm at the edge of my seat waiting for a fascinating discussion, actually, and have already been contemplating the questions posed. All research has to begin somewhere... and it could very well be that Michael's borders on groundbreaking. And now I'm really curious what Ms. Jackson finds offensive... so I'm even more at the edge of my seat.

John Cutrone
Programs Coordinator
The Arthur & Mata Jaffe Center for Book Arts
Boca Raton, Florida
http://www.jaffecollection.org