Re: [BKARTS] A Queer An alysis of Artist s' B ooks ‏

Hardly offensive. Viewed through a very narrow scope that settles on only one topic, perhaps, but that's for the OP's reviewers to take up with him.

And even in the hard sciences you look for data to support your theory -- it's a basis of much research and experimentation. The trick is to reject your theory if the data just don't fit! Perhaps that's the poster's weak point but even so would be at worst misguided, rather than offensive.

David Harrison

Sally Jackson wrote:
Am I alone in finding this offensive? Further, he states that he is seeking literature to support his ideas and theory. Perhaps I have been laboring under the misguided idea that research was done to discover truth, not to support a preconceived notion. Maybe it's just me.

Sally Jackson