Re: [BKARTS] A Queer An alysis of Artists' Books ‏

I would like to HOPE you are alone in finding this offensive. Precisely what sort of "preconceived notion" are you referring to? What do you find so objectionable? I for one (as a queer person) was about to respond to Mr. Carosone and commend him for taking on a research project such as this -- I'm very excited by the notion of the artist book as a vehicle for personal exploration with respect to LGBTQ identity, as well as the notion of marginalization, however realized. I plan to think on this a bit more, but as a newbie book artist I'm more interested in others' thoughts.

Thanks for your thought-provoking post, Michael! Look forward to seeing what comes out of this.

Best,
Cynthia