Re: [BKARTS] A Queer An alysis of Artists' Books ?

In the New Jersey Book Arts Symposium 2007 (Book as Body, Body as Book), Clarissa T. Sligh gave a presentation about her photographic book on transitioning from female to male and I see what I am probably going to wrongly identify as a trade edition--perhaps it's a new edition-- coming out on May 1, "Documenting Transition from Female to Male." Clarissa is brilliant on this topic of self-fashioning and the related issue of passing. I'm sure she'd be happy to talk to you and if you are interested in her book, you can reach her at csligh.art@xxxxxxxxx

best,
Michael

Michael Joseph
Rutgers University Libraries