Re: [BKARTS] A Queer An alysis of Artists' Books ?

I didn't find it offensive, but I was puzzled by the use of the term
"queer." Throughout the Politically Correct Era, we "straights" were
cautioned that the word was improper. So my own puzzlement was as to whether
this term is being used in the GLBTG community as an "inside" thing. I
haven't heard it used this way in many years.

Lee

Lee Kirk

The Prints & The Paper
PO Box 5432