Re: [BKARTS] A Queer An alysis of Artists' Books ?

Here are two websites of artists who's work in books and art might be of interest to your project.
Emily Martin

Rory Golden
http://www.seerelatedstory.com/index.html

Ben Rinehart
http://benrinehart.com/

Emily Martin
The Naughty Dog Press

251 Manchester Lane
Iowa City, IA 52245 USA
319 338-5741

http://www.emilymartin.com
emilyjmartin@xxxxxxxxx

The University of Iowa Center for the Book
emily-martin@xxxxxxxxx