Re: [BKARTS] A Queer An alysis of Artists' Books ?

I am so sorry, I made a dumb mistake. Obviously I didn't intend my message for this group.
judy

judith hoffman wrote:
This discussion started on the big book arts list this morning. You can see the first post at the bottom. This guy wants to write a paper on lesbian/gay book artists - his theory is that they

--
Judith Hoffman
email: art@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx