Re: [BKARTS] A Queer An alysis of Artists' B ooks =?utf -8?q?=E2=80=8F?=

... Where can I find literature on my topic, in order to support my ideas and theory?

Dear Mr. Carosone,

As someone with a background is Science, I find it troubling that you are only looking for items that support your preconceived theory. You clearly have the cart before the horse. I suggest that you take an introductory Science course where the Scientific Method of Inquiry is explained. If you instructor supports your methodology, then I suggest he/she also take the class.

Sincerely,
Frank Lehmann, Ph.D. (Physics)
Lehmann Bindery