[BKARTS] What is queer, who are artists, what is marginal?

Well my goodness. This is the first time I have experienced this tribe as seeming anything other than generous in spirit and deed. And, to a stranger with open intentions. Michael, I hope you will share your studies with the group as you go. It is an intriguing subject. And, I don't know about you all, but most every artist I know in this culture, of any persuasion, experiences a sense of feeling marginalized. Unless you hold a cushy job and don't really push against anything. Most of us share the experience of not quite fitting into the dominant culture. Which is not easy. I think this is an big and worthy topic. Thanks for exploring it, Michael, and good luck!

Andie Thrams