From: Book_Arts-L on behalf of Frank Lehmann
Sent: Thu 4/9/2009 11:43 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: A Queer An alysis of Artists' B ooks âEUR?

... Where can I find literature on my topic, in order to support my
ideas and theory?

Dear Mr. Carosone,

As someone with a background is Science, I find it troubling that you
are only looking for items that support your preconceived theory.  You
clearly have the cart before the horse.  I suggest that you take an
introductory Science course where the Scientific Method of Inquiry is
explained.  If you instructor supports your methodology, then I
suggest he/she also take the class.

Sincerely,
Frank Lehmann, Ph.D. (Physics)
Lehmann Bindery