[BKARTS] Leads for research into artists books and queer theory

Michael,

Though I didn't attend, the Artists' Books conference in NY last year
highlighted queer zines. AA Bronson, one of the organizers of the conference
and head of Printed Matter discusses it briefly here in Artforum
http://artforum.com.cn/angle/1198 (look at second to last paragraph). You
could probably get a list of exhibitors by searching around.

If I were you, I would try to interview someone at Printed Matter as they
seem to have a commitment to and knowledge of marginalized groups in the
world of artists' books. I believe they helped publish LTTR, which someone
else mentioned previously.

Good luck!
amy
www.shelterbookworks.com