[BKARTS] SPOD books on Amazon?

Hello List,
Relating to all our SPOD discussion, I am wondering if anyone knows anything about the status of selling SPOD books on Amazon without using Amazon's print on demand services? There was a bit of an uproar last year about direct sales of Lulu books being blocked, and I cannot seem to find any updated information.

Thanks for the help!
Michelle Wilson