[BKARTS] a thank you

I will spare you the long, disastrous story that led to this ; ), but I want to thank the person who suggested that cleaning up brushes that had hardened PVA on them might be softened by soaking in more PVA. I despaired this morning of ever getting it all out of my new pajamas, until I remembered the tip. : ) I plastered PVA on the dried spots, stuck them in a plastic bag with a good amount of water, and let it sit thru the day. My PJs are fine now. :)

Thanks,

Kathy

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead