From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Kathleen Garness
Sent: Sunday, 12 April 2009 12:30 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] a thank you

I will spare you the long, disastrous story that led to this ; ), but
I want to thank the person who suggested that cleaning up brushes
that had hardened PVA on them might be softened by soaking in more
PVA. I despaired this morning of ever getting it all out of my new
pajamas, until I remembered the tip. : ) I plastered PVA on the dried
spots, stuck them in a plastic bag with a good amount of water, and
let it sit thru the day.   My PJs are fine now. :)

Thanks,

Kathy

change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  -
Margaret Mead