Re: [BKARTS] a thank you

What is EtOH?

Cathy Hunt

________________________________
From: Jet Foncannon <bolu.bolu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2009 11:45:18 AM
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] a thank you

   The way I get PVA, deeply embedded, out of my brushes is:

1) Soak the brush  for two days in EtOH, then twirl dry. (I do this over a lined trash bin.)
2) Soak for another two days, then twirl dry.
3) Soak in detergent solution for two days, then rinse.

Not as much trouble as it sounds, since one can treat several brushes at once.