Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 11 Apr 2009 to 12 Apr 2009 (#2009-103)

To Charles Brownson, Re your article A Queer analysis of Artist Books

I join you in hoping that Michael will share with us the outcome of his research. & thank you for caring.

Norman Shapiro, book artist

Teaching Geometry Through Art
Ufemisms Publishing Company

My web sites are http://ufemisms.com/ and Http://artasidentity.blogspot.com, and http://web.me.com/normanshapiro/ Norman_Shapiros_Teaching_Geometry_Through_Art/Main_Page.html which is now under construction, a work in progress.