Re: [BKARTS] protecting books in the tropics

Dear Anastasia,
Thank you for your reply.  The library is concrete block and about 900 square feet.  There are jalousie windows on three sides and overhead fans.  I don't really know how many books and don't really know how to guesstimate the number.  There would be the possibility of adding dehumidifiers.  I think it is probably a good sign that the library doesn't smell musty, there must be enough air circulation to help with that.
I am quite uninformed about all of these issues with books.  Prior to this my interest was in binding new books (that too only as a hobby).  But, I love books and I love how well used this little library is in this community and it would be great to do a small part to keep it vital.
Christine