Re: [BKARTS] What is queer, who are artists, what is marginal?

No, Andie, I will not share my essay with the listserv.  If there is anyone who is interested in my essay, then he/she can send me an email.  I hope to answer your questions in my essay.  Most of the folks on this listserv are homophobic, heterosexist, rude, disrespectful, arrogant, obnoxious (you get the point...).  Actually, I am unsubscribing to the listserv after I write the essay and finish the class.  Interestingly, my research methods were being attacked; however, actually, I was being attacked for posing gay views and questions to a listserv that made it extremely clear that it only wants to focus on straight stuff.  How dare I queer the world of book arts?  Well, I dare to do so.  And I can!  And for those who do not like it...too bad!

To those who have been supportive, I thank you!

Best,

Michael Carosone

“Out of the crooked timber of humanity, no straight thing was ever made.”  --Immanual Kant