Re: [BKARTS] Bravo, Peter! A rookie's view of a senseless "debate"

No, not Bravo to Peter Engbretson.  Peter E., I am interested in the history of the book, as you put it, which is why I want to write my essay.  Up, down, and sideways, it all does matter (think about it).  Your flippant remarks are insulting.  Why are your topics and interests more important to the listserv than mine?  Why can't I start my research by asking a few questions?  As a sociologist, you should know better.

Thanks,
Michael Carosone