Re: [BKARTS] what's happened to this group?

Darn, I hate when I reply to flaming..

but just another two cents that I cannot resist adding.

I just think we are all crabby these days: great president in US, but bad
economy worldwide, and crappy opportunists taking everybody's retirement (and jobs).
this is not good for art, esp not for bookart. It all makes for annoyance in general
and just waiting for somebody to cut us off in traffic or screw up the scientific method.

All very important stuff, lest we go down the path of ignorance and superstition.

But, just for a moment: I still have to say there might be a wee bit of displacement.

Michael, come back, give us another chance to speak humbly and kindly, mentoringly!
Scientists, give us a little slack here for a graduate student to bumble along and find the way to the one true path!
If the truth be known it is all the fault of old Bernie and his Ponzi scheme. You can blame it all on him.

Let's have a cheerful discussion on whether bookart should have more stringent
criteria before a piece can be so designated.

cheer up. the morning sun is shining like a red rubber ball.

susan