Re: [BKARTS] what's happened to this group?

Thanks for reminding me of a great song from the 60s. : ) Does that mean ".... it's going to be alright, yes the worst is over now..." I do hope you're right - about everything! It's spring up here in the northern hemisphere - time to celebrate simple gifts, deep thoughts, and treasured friends - and book arts mentors. Thanks all.

: ) - K