[BKARTS] April's Bookmaking Project

Dear Friends

I've posted April's bookmaking project on my blog—a Cloud Accordion Book. With the book and the information and links I hope to both inspire you to look up and then learn about what you see. The poet David McCord said:

One of my teachers told me: "Never Let a day go by without looking at three beautiful things." I try to live up to that and find it isn't difficult. The sky, in all its weathers is, for me, the first of these three things.

http://www.makingbookswithchildren.blogspot.com

in good spirit
Susan

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord skgaylord@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx